Hello,

I have been using django-oauth and am getting the below error using
this code http://dpaste.com/108808/

I get this when running the dpaste code in the python shell.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "<stdin>", line 7, in get_unauthorised_request_token
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/oauth.py", line 70, in
from_string
    key = params['oauth_token'][0]
KeyError: 'oauth_token'

so when I make a request to /oauth/request_token/, it initializes the
oauth classes and methods using:
oauth_server, oauth_request = initialize_server_request(request)

next, this call which seems to be where it breaks:
token = oauth_server.fetch_request_token(oauth_request)

so the oauth_request does not have the oauth_token key (as the error
describes) which after traversing through the oauth library and the
django-oauth app I do not see where an oauth_token is being generated
and added to the oauth_request.

Is there something obvious that I am doing wrong? Am I supposed to
generate this key somewhere, assuming that django-OAuth takes care of
this. Thanks in advance.