> Revision Control: How do you layout your development repository?  I'm
> using Subversion for my setup but would be interested in hearing what
> else others are using (Mercurial, Bazaar, Git, etc)

We're using Subversion. We have one big repository, but we treat it
like two top-level repository, one for the website files themselves,
and one for build scripts and other tools. We're a small shop (<6
devs), so SVN is fine for what we're doing.

> Packaging:  Django has an aversion to using setuptools and opts to
> stick with the basics in distutils.  What are you using for packaging
> your application?

We're doing in-house development, so we don't package our project/app.

> Buildbot:  Do you use Buildbot or something similar for your Django
> development?  How does that work for you?  What other options are
> there that would work well?

We use CruiseControl.NET as our CI tool, since we're using that for
our .NET development anyway.
It watches SVN for changes and calls custom scripts written in Python
that look a little like this:
http://code.google.com/p/adamv/source/browse/python/buildsystem/

> Versioning: How do you mark versions of your Django project?
We're running against Django-trunk so far.

> Migrations: What do you use to track database migrations?
We're using MS SQL Server (since that's what our other stuff is in),
and we're using a 3rd party commercial tool called "RedGate SQL
Compare" to do schema upgrades. We keep our DB schema in source
control as a set of SQL files that gets run to create a new, empty
database.

Since we're doing Django on top of a "legacy" database, our Django
models don't own the bulk of the database, and SQL Compare is what our
main .NET apps are using to update schemas when we deploy that stuff.