This is probably really sinple, but I'm pretty new to Sjango, and I
can't seem to figure it out.

I've used Django before, and came back to it once I saw the recent
commit that added ability to override admin formfields, which looks to
be exactly what I need.

I have a Product model and an AffiliateProduct model with a foreign
key to product. I'm trying to get the admin to only display the
AffiliateProduct's currently selected Product in the foreignkey field
(ideally also showing no options if it's blank). I'm using basically
the same code from the example in the admin docs:

class AffiliateProductAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    def formfield_for_foreignkey(self, db_field, request, **kwargs):
        if db_field.name == "product":
            kwargs["queryset"] = Product.object.filter(pk=?????????)
            return db_field.formfield(**kwargs)
        return super(AffiliateProductAdmin,
self).formfield_for_foreignkey(db_field, request, **kwargs)

Basically, I need to fill in the ?????. I'm not familiar enough with
the innards of Django to even guess where to begin.