Is there in django something like the PHP POST subarrays?

For example, if i do this in my form:

<input type="text" name="test[]" value="0" />
<input type="text" name="test[]" value="1" />

and submit it, i will have the following data structure in my PHP POST:

$_POST = array(
    'test' => array(
        0 => 0,
        1 => 1
    )
)

In django, i think it can turn into:

request.POST = {
    'test': (0,1)
}

What means it is a dictionary with a tuple as the value of the 'test' key.

Another case is this:

<input type="text" name="test[key]" value="1" />

Whet gives this in PHP:

$_POST = array(
    'test' => array(
        'key' => 1
    )
)

What means the following in python:

request.POST = {
    'test': {
        'key': 1
    }
}

Is there anything like this in django? I think it can make formsets much
more easier to use, and eliminates the needing of the management_form.

--------

Vinícius Mendes
Engenheiro de Computação
Meio Código - A peça que faltava para o seu código!
URL http://www.meiocodigo.com