I have a simple page with not much css and just trying to iterate over
some videos and get them all to display on the same page.  They seems
to be stacking on top of eachother rather than each having it's own
space.  This is not really a Django issue but I'm wondering if anyone
has had a similar issue and could share some insight.

Thanks,

{% block video %}
{% for video in videos %}
<script type='text/javascript' src='{{MED}}/swfobject.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
var s1 = new SWFObject('{{MED}}/player.swf','player','400','300','9');
s1.addParam('allowfullscreen','true');
s1.addParam('allowscriptaccess','always');
s1.addParam('flashvars','file={{MED}}/{{video.file}}');
s1.write('preview');
</script>
{% endfor %}
{% endblock %}