Now i have tried some different things, just for testing.

I have changed my forms til ModelForm instead of normal forms.

forms:
class ProfileForm(ModelForm):
        class Meta:
                model = Profile

model is the same

views is now:
                        formP = ProfileForm
(request.POST,request.FILES,instance=profilesettings)
                        print "profil 3"
                        if formP.is_valid():
                                print request.FILES
                                formP.save()

The thing is. Now it still doesn't work through my website, however it
now works through admin.
Well it only works with .bmp pictures. Maybe my PIL is broken? could
that be the reason for my problem from before?