Hello,

I am extracting data from a postgres table into an html table.  I have
two columns.

The user can select the link in this column, the link will be returned
through the URL and view.py to extract more information from the
postgres table:
safe }}</a></td>

This column will have the http:// address for an institution, which I
would like the user to be able to directly link to an external
website.  My error is that django won't allow me to directly link to
an external website without first assigning a URL and a view.  How can
I override django on this?

safe }}</td>

Thanks for any help.

Ana