On Thu Jan 29 13:49 , "maltebeckm...@mac.com"  sent:

>I am an Expression Engine (CMS) fan who recently got convinced that
>Python is way cooler than PHP. Problem is that Expression Engine is
>written in PHP.
>
>Is there an Expression Engine for Django, i.e. an installation package
>that can be deployed by people with less development experience?
>
>I am bringing this up because I love what I have seen of Django so
>far! Thanks for reading!

Switching this conversation to the users list where it belongs.

There is no Expression Engine interface for Django that I am aware of and a
quick
google search does not show anything.

Of course, nothing is stopping someone from duplicating the Expression Engine
functionality in Python for Django (-: There are quite a few blogs powered by
Django these days and writing your own is a great learning opportunity....