I do something similiar where I have an extra item in the url.  To get
Apache and the Django server to match, I just add the extra part in
urls.py that I'm matching.  So instead of something like:

(r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root)

in Alex's case, it would be:

(r'^peergw/admin/(.*)', admin.site.root)

The same would go for any other match, just add the 'peergw' in front.

That way, the exact same URL can be used in both places.

Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: a...@eng.mc.xerox.com

Disclaimer: Any/All views expressed
here have been proven to be my own.  [http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/]