Hi Karen,

I didn't mind to start a quiz...
The problem is that in the code above django seems to control if the
ZIP-File contains Images. I'm not sure but when I take a ZIP-File
which contains Images there is no problem, but when I take my ZIP-File
I always get the error: BadZipfile - File is not a ZIP-File. I've also
looked at the code from django-photologue, but there is the same
problem. I don't figure out where this 'Image-Check' is defined...
As I told before my ZIP-File contains five .lst-Files which contains
the data for my database. How I can I tell django to expand these
files, read them one by one and fill my database with the values?