Hello django users,

Today I have had this strange error: after a syntax error in a module
I had to restart my development server.

marigold:qmm arno$ python manage.py runserver
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Resources/
Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python: can't open file 'manage.py': [Errno
2] No such file or directory

All of a sudden, Python pretends not to be able to see manage.py!
But manage.py is present and what's more:

marigold:qmm arno$ python manage.py
Type 'manage.py help' for usage.
marigold:qmm arno$ python manage.py help runserver
Usage: manage.py runserver [options] [optional port number, or
ipaddr:port]

Starts a lightweight Web server for development.
[...]

What's going on?  I have no idea where to start looking, I am not even
sure it's django related (although I have not found any other problem
with python).  A reboot of the system (Mac OS X 10.5.6) doesn't solve
the problem.  I would appreciate any hint.

--
Arnaud Delobelle.