On 9 Feb, 19:16, Daniel Roseman <roseman.dan...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 6:57 pm, "claudio.br...@googlemail.com"
>
> <claudio.br...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Alex
>
> > Yes I have the line from django.contrib import admin" in urls.py
>
> You're going to need to post the whole urls.py. It's a bit hard to
> understand why you're getting that error if you do have that line, and
> it's not commented out. Please show us the whole file, preferably by
> posting it somewhere like dpaste.com.
>
> --
> DR.

Okay I stripped everything else out of the urls.py and am left with
the following

---

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

# Uncomment the next two lines to enable the admin:
# from django.contrib import admin
# admin.autodiscover()

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    # Example:
    # (r'^mysite/', include('mysite.foo.urls')),

    # Uncomment the admin/doc line below and add
'django.contrib.admindocs'
    # to INSTALLED_APPS to enable admin documentation:
    # (r'^admin/doc/', include('django.contrib.admindocs.urls')),

    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
     (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),
)

and I still get the same error