I'm building my first Django app and I've run into a roadblock.  I'm
hoping someone with more knowledge of django 1.0 can point me in the
right direction.

What the app does is allow me to enter SOAP notes for each of my daily
patient encounters.  A good amount of the data I enter from visit to
visit is redundant.  So I'm looking to cut down on the amount of
typing required each time I add a new patient encounter record through
the admin interface.  Is there any way to prepopulate a patient's
encounter in the admin interface using data from the patient's
previous encounter?

Adam