Hello,

I have spent too much time on this problem and am beginning to think
that it
can't be done in Django.  I am pulling a list of pathogen names from a
postgres
database to a drop down box. The user selects the pathogen, which
requires the id
to be passed back through django to the database for further retrieval
of
more data.
Please see

http://dpaste.com/119358/  for the drop down code.

The problem is that the select id = statement is above the point where
the form
retrieves the pathology id.  The django statements must be placed at
this
point or the drop down doesn't work.   Has anyone written something
similar and
found a solution?

Max