Cheers Jake,

given the code:
--------------
from django.db import models
from django.contrib.contenttypes.models import ContentType
from django.contrib.contenttypes import generic

class CategoryItem(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    content_type = models.ForeignKey(ContentType)
    object_id = models.PositiveIntegerField()
    content_object = generic.GenericForeignKey('content_type',
'object_id')

   def __unicode__(self):
       return self.name

How do I link it to my Product model o News Model for example?!?!

Should I overriding the default News.save() method or should I use a
post-save signal
like here http://ryanberg.net/blog/2008/jun/24/basics-creating-tumblelog-django/
?
Or the relation gets saved "automagically"?

Cheers in advance!

Dan