On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Andrew Ingram <a...@andrewingram.net> wrote:

> 2009/2/11 Alex Gaynor <alex.gay...@gmail.com>:
>> This is another case of generating work for someone as far as I can tell,
>> sphinx autogenerates the make file for us, we didn't write it.  To switch to
>> some other system means to rewrite work that we didn't need to do
>> originally.
>>
>> Alex
>
> If this is the case then maybe all we need is better instructions on
> building the documentation to be added to the Django site.

Quoting from my very first reply to this thread:

"If you are having difficulties building the docs into a standalone
format, feel free to ask questions on this mailing list. We would also
welcome any suggestions for improvements to the documentation for this
process of building the documentation."

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)