Hello,

Im tryin to get Tiny_mce running with Django CMS.
I installed Django CMS and its running fine.
After that I setup django_tinymce and followed these steps:

http://django-tinymce.googlecode.com/svn/tags/release-1.5/docs/.build/html/installation.html#id1

Thats my tiny_mce configuration in my settings.py

TINYMCE_JS_URL = MEDIA_URL + 'js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_src.js'
TINYMCE_DEFAULT_CONFIG = {
    'theme': "simple",
}

When I am activating Tiny_mce in the settings.py via CMS_USE_TINYMCE =
True
I get following error:

'module' object has no attribute 'JS_URL'
Request Method: GET
Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/admin/cms/page/3/
Exception Type: AttributeError
Exception Value:        'module' object has no attribute 'JS_URL'
Exception Location:     D:\python\program\cms\admin.py in page_add_edit,
line 126

Does anyone know how what I am missing?

Thx,
zegerman