I asked this question on the django-sphinx group a few days ago but so
far havent recievied any replies so i thought i would ask here. I'm
trying to use the passages function "BuildExcerpts" feature of sphinx
and have been unable to get it to work. Im not new to sphinx but i am
to django. So if anyone with experience using the django-sphinx app
could give me a basic usage example for views.py and the template i
would appericate it.

Thanks