What's the best tool for doing automated browser testing with Django
apps? I have some personal experience with Selenium (although not when
testing Django), which seems fairly mature, and has a great Firefox
extension, but has some serious problems dealing with frames and
popups. I recently discovered Windmill, but haven't heard too much
about it.

Neither's officially supported by the Django testing framework,
although there seems to be some basic code available for each. Has
anyone found one tool easier to work with or incorporating into Django?