one thing that i should point out is that the column is "prettified" so it
uses the "on" image instead of the value of the db field.  don't know if
this makes a difference or not cuz the value is the img alt.
Blake M. Sisco
LOR Manufacturing Co., Inc
Web Presence • Graphic Design
www.lormfg.com
(866) 644-8622
(888) 524-6292 FAX

The information transmitted by Blake Sisco herewith is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer