On Mar 28, 7:02 am, Joshua Partogi <joshua.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes you're right. In my template I only have username, first_name,
> last_name, email and password. I also print out the errors too.

Probably what is happening is that some of the other fields you are
excluding are required fields. Thus you should use the ModelForm save
with commit=False, then assign values to the rest of the fields, then
do a save on the object.

new_member = form.save(commit=False)
new_member.x = something
new_member.y = something_else
new_member.save()

Where x and y are the other required fields.

> Are you saying that I should have all the other fields from
> django.contrib.auth.models.User too?

No, typically you don't want the user to be able to say if they are an
admin, etc.

BN