yes you can, because signature of pdf is in the starting of 1st chunk of
stream... rest of the things are of hardly interest for libmagic
identification...

what ever method you are using to handle the chunks/streams is still the
same, regardless of type of data user is uploading,....

one more tip :) libmagic python interface also provide a option to you to
feed in stream/part of chunk... so hack that simple interface and you are
done ;)

greetings,
Puneet

--
If you spin an oriental man, does he become disoriented?
(-: ¿ʇɥǝɹpɹǝʌ ɟdoʞ uǝp ɹıp ɥɔı ,qɐɥ 'ɐɐu

is der net süß » ε(●̮̮̃•̃)з
-----PM