We've firmed up the Dallas Django sprint plans:

Django 1.1 is around the corner, but there are lots of bugs left to
squash. Come meet the other Django people around Dallas and check out
Cohabitat, the great coworking spot in uptown.

We'll start Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 9:00am through Sunday, April
19, 2009 around 5:00pm

Cohabitat
2517 Thomas Ave.
Dallas, TX

If you'd like to go, please let me know, or mark it in Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=81320026376&ref=nf

While you're considering, maybe you'll also want to come out to the
Crawfish boil and party the night before:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=61382229537