Flup is just a proxy library between your Django project and
web-server. It is communicating with web-server through FastCGI
protocol. So you cannot just start FastCGI daemon and visit you
project with browser. To work properly you must set up your
web-server's FastCGI capabilities and direct it to flup's daemon
according to documentation [1].

[1]:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/fastcgi/#howto-deployment-fastcgi