Hello,

In the Django admin site, I find myself going back and forth between
adding more columns to list_display to enhance the list view and then
removing them when I realize that they make the list view too big for
the popup version displayed when clicking on the add button or the
raw_id_fields magnifying glass. I've contemplated making the popup
window a little bigger, but I think it would be better if I could just
hide certain columns for the popup. That way I could optimize the main
list view for a minimum of 1024x768 resolution (and most of my users
have wide screens now) but keep the popups smaller than that.

Is it possible to exclude columns from the popup list view?

Thanks,
Dave