On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Malcolm Tredinnick <
malc...@pointy-stick.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2009-04-11 at 19:23 -0400, Alex Gaynor wrote:
> [...]
> >

> > Even if your application is exclusively for your own usage, it's not
> > uncommon for the pointy haired boss to come in with requests to change
> > a URL hierarchy, and there's no reason to create more work for
> > yourself.
>
> Which is what James wrote, right?
>
> Malcolm

Well talked about the generic, "change the URL it's deployed at" case, you
mentioned that for an application you distribute this is especially
important.  I just wanted to note that it's very true even if that's not the
case.

Alex

say it." --Voltaire
"The people's good is the highest law."--Cicero