Hey all,

I had a general question about administration in Django.  So I do not
think my situation is unique, so I don't want to go out and make a
customer solution if there is already something out there.

What i would like to have happen would be to separate my site into
"working areas", and each working area only has the ability to
interact with other items in their area.  This would keep a user in
area 1 from interacting with a user in area 2, and furthermore admins
from doing the same.

A way that I know how to do this would be to roll out a new django
project for each "working area".  But have the "working area" solution
that i have in my head seems to be a bit more elegant.  You would
update the views/models on 1 project instead of having to script a
deployment across several.

Is there some django app that already has this built in?  Any info
would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Karlw