I am new to Django and this is driving me crazy... excuse my
inexperience
anyway

I have 3 classes
class Job():
     ..... some stuff .....

class Sequence()
    ... more stuff ...
    job=models.ForeignKey('Job')
    element_type=models.ManyToMany('ElementType')

class ElementType()
   ... some charfields etc .....

what I want to do is go to the job see what sequences it has and then
return a queryset of all the element types belonging to each of the
sequences ... I can't do it.
Here is a list the returns what I want.... but I need a queryset

def get_element_types(job):
        sequences=job.sequence.all()
        for s in sequences:
            et+=list(s.element_types.all())
        return et

I need a queryset because I am using it in a ModelForm

class SequenceForm(ModelForm):
    def __init__(self,*args,**kwargs)
        self.fields['element_types'].queryset = et
        super(SequenceForm,self).__init__(*args,**kwargs)

    class Meta:
        model=Sequence

Am I doing this completely the wrong way?