Well, i'm also new :)

I've been using django for a couple of days trying to learn while developing
a Pizza Delivery Software... (yes, I got bored doing blogs) and since it is
not a traditional website where one has an admin area and a
regular-user-live-site area, I feel that almost every functionality that I
want for my app can be accomplished just by using admin.

Ok, as I told you, I am new... but I need to add customers, add addresses,
add orders... and after doing all the models and registering the admin
models I feel that I'm almost done with the application. Is that the way you
do an application where there's no public website but is more like a
point-of-sale?

Regards,
Mariano