Hi guys,

I'm reading django book chapter 5 (www.djangobook.com), and it is
about how to connect with databases and how to use them with django.
I've been having really hard time downloading MySQL and using it!
I rock when it comes to SQL, and i really would love to use mysql,
it's just that the information on the mysql site is pretty complicated
and i'm having problem downloading it and downloading the server.
Could you help me with it please, i'd really appreciate it if you tell
me step by step how to download, what to download and how to get to
the interpretor where i can write mysql code to create a database and
connect it with django. I'm using windows xp, django 1, and python
2.5.

Thanx a million for the help in advance