Hi all

I have been using this snippet
http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/1047/to enable the trac's
excelent wiki markup to my app, so far so well, the
snippet works flawlessy rendering _text_ , however I would like to use the
[Image()] macro as it enables me to do some cool stuff with images already
stored in the server.

I'm not quite a pythonista myself and already spent a while trying to figure
out what are the parts I'm missing.
I also wonder what the problems of mixing macros from different frameworks
would be.

What do you guys think? I am just asking too much? :)

Thanks for any pointer

--
Matías Iturburu
Revoluciones Informáticas