Disclaimer:  I am new to Django and not the greatest programmer.

I would like to add a css class to form elements if there is an error
in the form.  Not sure the BEST/EASIEST way to do this.  I would only
want the attribute added if there was an error and I would like to do
this in the cleanest way possible.  Meaning I would LIKE to stay away
from if statements for every form element I have in the HTML and
rather put the proper code in Python (perhaps forms.py with the form
declaration), but I am new and not exactly sure how to proceed.

To anyone who replies, if my question annoys you, then simply do not
reply, no need for insults or "read the docs" replies.

To everyone else: Thank you in advance for your help!