I want to generate the following info in my html:

<input type='text' class='celda_activa' name='dynamic name'  value='dynamic
value' >

To do that I proccess the info as follows:

                                        <th>Peso (kg)</th>
                                        {% ifequal fila.__str__
metodo.get_unidad_series %}
                                            {% for serie in
metodo.get_rango_series_mod_10 %}

                                                    <input type='text'
class='celda_activa'
name='peso_{{embebido.id}}_{{ciclo}}_{{fila|get_numero_serie:serie}}'

                                                    {% for evaluacion in
embebido.get_evaluaciones %}
                                                        {% ifequal
serie.__str__ evaluacion.serie.__str__ %}
                                                            {% ifequal
ciclo.__str__ evaluacion.ciclo.__str__ %}

value="{{evaluacion.peso}}"
                                                            {% endifequal %}
                                                        {% endifequal%}
                                                    {% endfor %}
                                                    {% ifequal accion "ver"
%} readonly='readonly'{% endifequal %}

                                            {% endfor %}

when errors occur, the users is sent to the same page but, I want to fill
the values the user has already filled. I have these variables names and
values in the context but how can I replace them if the html inputs are
dynamic names?

could anybody help me with these? I am a little lost.

Thank you in advance,

Miguel
Sent from Madrid, Spain