Hi all:

I have loaded my application on our production server but I am unable
to load the supplied admin interface. What's really odd is that
everything else seems to work fine. Databrowse works along with the
django 'configuration success' page. When using databrowse, I can view
all of my database just as I would on the dev server. My database is
currently a SQLite3 db and I am using the latest release version of
mod_wsgi all running with Python 2.4.3. When I get the "500 Internal
Server Error" page, it is the one generated by Apache and not django.
I also do not get any errors in logs/httpd/error_log. Everything runs
swimmingly when run locally from the built-in development server.

If any other configuration info is needed, please ask. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. I've spent so much time working on my app,
it's no fun having things break at this stage.