Hi,

I'm planning a new project, and I want the following feature set
(eventually).  It will of course be rolled out in parts as apps are
completed.  The purpose of this is to manage knowledge in various
domains.

 - wiki-type knowledge-base with full audit trail
 - threaded forum
 - embedding pdf / svg / png images in wiki/forum
 - attaching and safely storing native format files associate with
wiki/forum items.
 - task manager to identify and assign issues that need resolving in
the knowledgebase.
 - need to have ACL-type user access, editing and moderating levels
and granular permissions on wiki articles / forum messages that are
assignable by a moderator from a web-interface.
 - email alerts to users
 - ideally, login authentication will use existing Active Directory.

So my request for advice is:
What django-apps are available that could use to provide some of this
functionality, or at least use as a starting point to develop the
functionality?  Can anyone point me to demos/examples of similar
functionality?