Hi,
I have a form which has a ModelChoiceField, whose queryset has to be
set dynamically (when the form is instantiated).
I have read an earlier posting on how to do this:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/847ec83e26dd7846/f0b15945a01eafe2?lnk=gst&q=queryset+modelchoicefield#f0b15945a01eafe2

My problem, is that I don't directly instantiate this form. The form
is used in a formset,
so the actual instantiation is done within Django code.
The above mentioned posting specifies that some extra parameter be
added to the
form's __init__ function argument list, and that it can be used to
determine the queryset for the ModelChoiceField, but how can I do this
with a formset?

Thanks,
Steve