Hi,

class BasicDetails(models.Model):
    age = models.PositiveSmallIntegerField(null=False, blank=False)
    dom = models.PositiveSmallIntegerField(null=False, blank=False)
    dod = models.PositiveSmallIntegerField(null=False, blank=False)
    doy = models.PositiveIntegerField(null=False, blank=False)
    gender = models.CharField(max_length=1)

Below I have provided the queries with results which I executed from
mysql prompt.
I am not able to figure out the django queries for these sql queries.
Could some one please guide me on resolving the below mysql queries in
django.

mysql> select * from polls_basicdetails;
Django---> polls_basicdetails.objects.all()

+----+-----+-----+-----+------+--------+
| id | age | dom | dod | doy  | gender |
+----+-----+-----+-----+------+--------+
|  1 |  18 |   1 |   1 | 1991 | M      |
|  2 |  19 |   1 |   1 | 1991 | M      |
|  3 |  20 |   1 |   1 | 1991 | M      |
|  4 |  18 |   1 |   1 | 1991 | M      |
+----+-----+-----+-----+------+--------+

mysql> select distinct age from polls_basicdetail
Django ----> ?????????????
+-----+
| age |
+-----+
|  18 |
|  19 |
|  20 |
+-----+

mysql> select age, dom from polls_basicdetails;
Django ----> ?????????????
+-----+-----+
| age | dom |
|  18 |   1 |