Hello all,

I am working on my second Django app and it involves a very long form.
I successfully used modelForms in my last app to successfully save
form data to a database.

With this long form, I have split it up into smaller forms (forms.Form
not ModelForms) and used the FormWizard to tie it all together. All is
well so far. However, now I have no idea how to save the form data
from form_list into my database. It is only one table so I don't have
any foreign key stuff going on. I just need to save the form data and
move on with my life :)

I have searched the Django site and web extensively and haven't found
anything useful about saving data from regular forms or FormWizards.

Thanks.