I am using @login_required decorator, where "I" do not have to write
my login view, since decorator does everything "I" want. When user is
not logged in it gets redirected to LOGIN_URL where he can login, when
he request URL/view which has @login_required decorator...

But what if user requests LOGIN_URL by writing it directly to the
browser URL field? User gets login form regardless if he is logged in
or not.