I'm using the CheckboxSelectMultiple widget in a MultipleChoiceField
and I need more control over where the field labels go and the field
themselves. So far this is the only field type I've had a problem
with. I've spent at least a few hours trying to find info on the web
to no avail.

I can't figure out how to iterate over the list of choices in my
template. Here's the snippet from my form object:

USERTYPES = (
        ('f', 'Fan'),
        ('b', 'Band'),
        ('v', 'Venue'),
    )
    usertype = forms.MultipleChoiceField(choices=USERTYPES,
        widget=forms.CheckboxSelectMultiple())

And here's the snippet from my template (I know the attributes don't
exist; that's what my question is):

{% for choice in form.usertype %}
{% endfor %}

Any ideas? The rest of the form works perfectly so assume all other
variables are properly defined and are usable.

Thanks!