Hello,

I am implementing a simple 'shop'. The (simplified) model consists of
these classes:

class Product(models.Model):
           name = models.CharField(max_length = 100)

class Country(models.Model):
           currency = models.CharField(max_length = 3)

class Price(models.Model):
           product = models.ForeignKey( Products )
           country = models.ForeignKey( Country )
           price     = models.FloatField()

The product to buy is selected from a <select> widget. I would like
the label displayed on the widget to be something like:

           "%s   %s %s" % (product.name , country.currency , price
(product , country))

The country comes from the url the customer has used to access the
page, but I wonder how to pass this value to the function rendering
the label for the selevct widget? And furthermore: currently I am
adjusting the __unicode__() function of the Products class to
manipulate this rendering; is it possible to the rendering to use
another function (I am currently just rendering the form with
xxx.as_table()).

Best Regards

Joakim Hove