On Jun 16, 2009, at 2:00 PM, gte351s wrote:

> Gabriel - thanks for the quick response.
> Sorry for the delay in answering, I was away for a bit :)
>
> I had some issues with the setup, but I think I'll
> put it on hold for a bit and use the django built-in
> dev-server for now.

I tried that once and had a huge headache getting my app re-running
under the production server when it had been running fine under the
dev server.  I know it's supposed to be the "same" but only for some
meanings of "same."

If I were you, I'd take the time now to get the production serving
properly now, then test the production server at least at each
milestone before you get too far down the road assuming that the
production server's going to work the "same" as the dev server.

Just my experience, YMMV.