I am working on a project involving PyAMF to do display in Flash, so I
don't believe I'm able to use the timesince template tag.

Is there a way to pass along timesince-type information in my view for
each record in a QuerySet? I'm basically looking for something similar
to the annotate() method used in aggregation, but obviously I'm not
doing any aggregation. I'm sure there's a way to do this in the
documentation, so if anyone can point me in that direction, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks!