Hi,

Suppose I had templatetags
 {% tag_model tags.tag as tags with group=group.id %)

in my templatetags I define tag_model as a follow
      def tag_model(parser, token):
             bits = token.contents.split()
             len_bits = len(bits)
             name, value = bits[i].split('=')

when I did {{ group.id }} this give me a id group value
but when I do int(group.id) inside tag_model, the group.id is not well
passed to the function, instead I get a group.id as a string
How to get group.id value well passed inside tag_model?