On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 06:43 -0700, steveneo wrote:
> BooleanField limits only to CheckBox?  But I set
> widget=HiddenField.... It does not report error. HTML renders
> correctly, but actually, you can not use like that?!

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/forms/fields/#booleanfield

You should have read that section, esp:

"Validates that the check box is checked (i.e. the value is True) if the
field has required=True."

and the note following:

"Since all Field subclasses have required=True by default, the
validation condition here is important. If you want to include a
checkbox in your form that can be either checked or unchecked, you must
remember to pass in required=False when creating the BooleanField"

By saying you have a very bad experience with Django because you didn't
read the documentation there's not much we can do for you.