I am a new user to Django and want to set it up with Apache, Nginx,
and MySQL on Windows Vista for testing. I will set up on Linux once I
get a shared hosting account. Does anyone know a website that explains
this very well from start to finish on Vista? Or can someone explain
how to do this on Windows? I have searched far and wide and all I see
is how to set up on Linux. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks!