I have an Order model and a Payment model (which FK's to Order as
"payments").  I have a handler for post_delete on Payment which sends
a custom signal which may do some updating on Order.  The problem I'm
seeing is that when I delete a Payment, the custom signal handler can
still query for the deleted payment.  It seems to work fine and as
expected through the shell but when run via apache (mod_wsgi/python2.6/
mysql5 with innodb) my handler cannot update because the payment that
should be deleted is still showing up in queries.

Here is the whole thing with models,views,urls, shell test, and apache
test. http://dpaste.com/hold/59869/