hi friends,
    I designed a model in django, which has a Integer field. When I
include the integer field in the search_list, the searching is not
working. I am using django 0.97 (when I gave 'django.VERSION' in
python interpreter it gave me (0, 97, 'pre') ).

the code is as follows

class Person(models.Model):
     name=models.CharField('Name',max_length=20)
     rollNo=models.IntegerField('Roll No', maxloength=12)

     def __unicode__(self):
            return self.name

     class Admin:
         list_display=('name','rollNo')
         search_field=['name','rollNo']

Here search on Roll Number is not working....

I do have the same instance of django ((0, 97, 'pre')) in another
machine, there it is perfectly fine..... it displays the roll number

Can anybody help me with this

Thanks and Regards
Harish Bhat M