I have a seriese of reports that have a signature section with the
name below. The name does not change very often but it will change at
some point and I want a layman to be able to change the name without
having to edit the scary looking template files. Can I specify an
arbitrary field from an arbitrary table in a template or should I
create a ReportInfo model and associate it (through a relation) to the
different models that have reports where I need to use the info?