Hi Django world
I keep getting problems accessing and storing data in foreignkey and
one-to-one relationships.
Error is basically of the form:
 "AttributeError
Exception Value: 'DirectoryAdmin' object has no attribute 'abbrev'"

The models.py file is here:
http://pastebin.com/mcc4ee45
The SQL it produces is here:
http://pastebin.com/m5b70bce5

I don't think the problem is in here but you can see what I am trying to
achieve. At the moment i am just trying to save multiple records in 'class
DirectoryType' which relate through a foreignkey to Directory.

MAIN CULPRIT:
Views.py
http://pastebin.com/m10eac87f

I seem to be able to .save() new instances of Directory, DirectoryAdmin,
DirectoryType

However i cant get Directory to associate with multiple instances of
DirectoryType or even DirectoryAdmin.
At a more fundamental level the .add() method says:

'DirectoryType' object has no attribute 'add'

And if i try to see an attribute in another table:

 var = dirdir.admin.abbrev #error: 'DirectoryAdmin' object has no attribute
'name'

However i seem to be able to access the database for id's.
var = dirdir.admin.id #works

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i dont know what is going wrong
beyond this.